Indications for use: Foot paralyses and paresis. Postoperative and non-surgical treatment of splint bone fractures, tarsus and metatarsus fractures. Early rehabilitation and plaster cast change after operations on ankle joint and heel. Rehabilitation after fractures of foot bone and the lower third of the shank.
The ankle joint orthosis stabilizes and unloads the joint. It provides absolute fixation of the joint, keeping side stabilization. The orthosis `s design ensures joint immobilization in the position of plantar flexion. The orthosis facilitates unloading actions of heel bone that, in combination with wide sole, which provides putting the orthosis on over postoperative bandages, facilitates patient `s early mobilization and hastens recovery.
- Cuffs are fixed on shank and foot with the help of Velcro fasteners
- Splints are fastened onto the cuffs with the help of fastener and are additionally fixed with Velcro fasteners
- Straps provide adjustment of fit degree of the orthosis to your skin and also how strong it presses on your muscles
- Rift-shoe-type sole provides almost normal step
- Heel pads reduce shock loads on the ankle joint
DimensionsSizesMax deviationSMLXLShoe size