Indications for use: Inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the knee joint (initial stages of arthritis, synovitis, periarticular edema, bursitis or arthrosis), if warming knee support is not contraindicated. Prevention of knee and/or knee cap trauma during participation in sports and physical activities. Chronic instability of the knee cap (recurrent subluxation). Injuries and ligamentous laxity of the knee joint in subacute phase or midterm and late rehabilitation after removing a plaster cast.
The bandage provides moderate fixation with soft compression of the knee joint, reducing lateral static exercise while standing or high-impact walking.
Pain syndrome is relieved by knee joint fixation and unloading action of the bandage. Both warm retention and micro-massage effect improve blood circulation in soft tissues. Compression effect relieves pain and reduces edema.
- Breathable neoprene (aeroprene) features unique property to keep warmth not interfering with skin functions (protection, thermoregulation etc)
- Separable design makes it easy to put the bandage onto the knee
- In case of the knee joint swelling or severe deformity the bandage is put easy onto it
- An aperture and elastic pad-ring restrict mobility of the knee cap
- Fits for left or right leg
DimensionsSizesMax deviationS/LKnee circumference, сm