Indications for use: Treatment and prevention of degenerative disk disease, intervertebral bulging disks (protrusions) and herniated disks (early stages), radiculopathies, lumbago, chronic pains in the lumbosacral spine. Late rehabilitation after traumatic lumbosacral spine injuries and operations in this area. Ideal for manual labour that entails unusual lumbar stress (weight lifting etc).
A spinal lightweight brace with six built-in stays is used for moderate fixation of the lumbar spine (Th12-L5), stabilization of the joints and ligaments of the spine, correction of paravertebral muscles imbalance in the lumbar spine, and also for unloading of the joints, ligaments and muscles of the lower back, therapeutic correction of the vertebral bodies dislocations.
- Breathable light brace material (net fabric) ensures maximum comfort
- Side elastic straps allow individualized fixation
- Detachable length-adjustable garters ensure additional fixation of the brace and slight reclination effect
- The brace is enhanced with six built-in stays
- A brace is prevented from twisting by its built-in stays on bending over and sitting
- Two additional elastic straps allow individualized fixation
DimensionsSizesMax deviationSMLXLXXLWaist circumference, сm